viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

THE ROAD SO FAR...



Carry on my wayward san
there'll be peace when you are done
lay your weary head to rest
don't you cry no more


There's no other words that can express better how I feel now about the ending of this blog. Don't get me wrong, I love to write, but at this point is exhausting. I have so many homeworks to make! It's like hell on earth.

But this last post is to talking about this english class. More than nothing, about this blog. Like I say before, I love to write, but must confess that there was some post that I don't like it so much, like that one about technology. Anyway, was very interesting write about that and other topics. And now I handle better de past and future times!! That makes me very happy, ‘cause it’s my biggest problem with English.

One of my problems it’s the time, because I’m very, veeeeery slow!!! At everything :’(. So, the first post I was fighting against the clock, and always finished at the limit!!! Was  a bit stressful. But once I watch the post in my blog, I feel very happy :3.

The first time that I heard about blogs, I thought that we would write about daily stuff, or things that we like to do, or thoughts, like usually the people do. So, I would to do that in a future blog, if there is.

I think it’s more funny  just let us express our feelings and thoughts about our day or things that call our attention. It’s more creative and personal. But this also was a great experience :3.




Ps: The song is the Supernatural emblem. It's used in the end of season for make a counting of the splot. And I just love it <3.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario