viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

I'll go for my four leaves clover!

There's a big green and rainy earth, with huge and old castles at the top of hills, full of interesting superstitions, and cheerful and magic music, trapped between celtic seas: Ireland. The earth of goblin and the four leaves clover (hahaha).



I always felt attracted to this magical and beautiful country, first of all because of his celtic legends and history. For his superstitions and beliefs, and obviously his gorgeous landscapes!!! (I just fell in love with them). For the weather always (or almost) rainy, ‘cause I really like the rain and cold climates. And his intense green earth. I’m sure you realize that when it rains, the grass and leaves gets greener, and it seems to me like it’s coming to life. And Ireland it’s always this way!! (Green and blue are my favorites colors ever xd).

But I also love the celtic and Irish music, it’s full of rhythms and it’s so energetic and peaceful and relaxing at the same time. It always makes me happy, and inspires me. It has something else too, but I just can’t describe what. Anyway, I discovered it when was a teen, don’t remember the exactly year, and don’t have a favorite band or singer or composer that make this music, I just write “irish music” on youtube and put some playlist xd (but they’re always good :3).


So, this one of my biggest dreams: visit this wonderful land someday (I hope sooner than later :p).  






It's sooooo beautiful!!!!!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Paula!! I went to Dublin, the capital of the southern Ireland! is a wonderful place :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Helloooooo
    I LOVE IRELAND! Is one of my dream places haha All green and specially castles. My aunt went to this amazing place and she told me about castles with entries in the ground! You look all green grass and suddenly find a door to a castle. Just magic!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar