viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

White and Yellow barks

In my house there is a kind of rule that never can be broken, although it's more like a tradition: should always be two dogs, a male and a female. 

Laika and Beto have ten and nine years old, respectively, and they are very different. Laika is big and yellow, it's a mix between a labrador retriever and other indeterminate race xd, and because of her genetic heredity, she is veeeeeeery energetic and playful. And that's why we call her "crazy" (with love, obviously). 



Have you seen any film of Beethoven? Well, I gues so, 'cause they are very famous. The thing is, that I really liked it, so I wanted to name a dog on that way. But the male dog that arrived to my house was a little and white male poodle, so cute!! And sooo small, that Beethoven was too big for he. So, I decided shorten the name to Beto... months later I realized that it was also the vocalist of La Ley xd (yeah, I'm a big fan of them...). Anyway, he was my mother's boy until my little sister was born; but he still is veeeery spoiled. He even have his onw side of the couch!!! And we can't sit there in the night, 'cause is his bed ¬¬.

Unfortunately, I haven't pictures of Laika, but it's not hard of imaginate how it is. And she have a beautiful mole in the noise, that remainds to my self, 'cause I have a lot of them :'). 

I really love them, but can't see them too much, 'cause I study here in Santiago, and they are in Curicó. But it's better for them...less noise and more peace :3.





5 comentarios:

  1. Pauli, Beto is a really cute dog :3 And I can imagine how Laika is, big and yellow jajaja My dog Rony, who pass away a few month back was big and yellow too.
    they are the best security jajaj
    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAHAHA I smiled when I read about the Beto name :'). I didn't imagine it was an abbreviation of Beethoven!
    I think Laika and Beto must be great friends, and I hope you play so much with them when you go to Curicó :3 They surely miss you during the year!
    Tqm! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HAHAHA I smiled when I read about the Beto name :'). I didn't imagine it was an abbreviation of Beethoven!
    I think Laika and Beto must be great friends, and I hope you play so much with them when you go to Curicó :3 They surely miss you during the year!
    Tqm! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm dog lovers too!!! Beto is so cute in that photo. Have a dogs, besides being a responsability, is an aventure. Fun and mess everyday. But always wanna be the best of or life.
    See you in class and we need go to walk with my dog jijiji.

    ResponderEliminar