viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Wich is the best place for a photograph? Of course the bathroom!!


This is defenitly one of my favourites photographs, taken by one of my best friends, Fernanda, in November, 11 of 2011. our last year of high school.

It was one of the last days of class, in fact, the last week. Before the graduation and taken the PSU, we wanted to liberate our self of an opresive school of nuns...Not so opresive, but we all hate it a litte bit at the end, you know, so much pray, an bible, an visits to the chruch every single month, it's exhaustic. An the inspectors didn't let us do anything, so we wanted to be rebels for one day. And one of ours best idea was taking a photo on the bathroom, and it was veeery funny!!

On the picture they are: Pauli, Isaías, Pía, Feña, Silvia and me (from left to right), almost all my group of friends in highschool.

Honestly, I don't remember who has the idea, or why had to be the bathroom, but certenly, I will NEVER forget this picture.



4 comentarios:

  1. aaaah, I love the things that you do when you're about to leave the school! I think those days will be in our minds forever <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aaaah, I love the things that you do when you're about to leave the school! I think those days will be in our minds forever <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fun picture!! My last year of school was 2011 too and I remember that all the people used to take pics on the bathrooms aaahahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Paula
    I think that every person in this world has been taken a photo in bathroom. And, obviously, last week of school nothing is forbidden.
    See you

    ResponderEliminar