viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

Oh dear tablet...

There is one piece of technology I can say I love, and it is my tablet. Yes, that little rectangle with one screen that you can use like a mini computer, easy to move and handle, but no advisable to do homeworks. 



I practically use it for everything. Watch videos on youtube, listen to music, watch anime, movies and series, search on internet, enter on social networks, write (for personal pleasure and some works, very little), take photos and read (texts for university, mangas, and books that I like it). Everyday I watch the weader before leaving the department, and wake up with his alarm. I also talk a lot with my friends through facebook messenger. So, I maybe depend on it. A little bit. At least, without my tablet, I would be very boring, and it would be most difficult study and speak with my friends and family.

I got it in august of the past year, because my notebook was bad, and I only used it to write works, but I couldn't read or do anything else. For that reason, my dad decided to buy me my beloved tablet. And I really like it, 'cause I can do almost everything with it, and it's very practical. Well, thats why I used it every day. Even when I'm travel back home! (And in my house, my dad and my brother always want to use it).

At this moment, I can't imagine how life would be withouth my tablet. Probably, I'll do my homeworks on my aunt notebook's and would watch more TV. And, the most important for me, I couldn't write as much as I want.



1 comentario:

  1. I don't know why our friends call me "otaku" when you're when one who watches anime HAHA. I can't write on the tablets, so I admire you, because when I don't have a computer I just don't write at all.
    Friend of mine, you should listen the alarm, just saying XXXXX

    ResponderEliminar