jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

My fourth semester of Journalism until now

It began well, but everything became wrong when I get sick, two weeks ago. My throat was inflamed, and I coughing all the time, so much that I thought that my throat will break. I was so bad, that I couldn’t do no task for the university. So, when I returned, had a lot of things to do.

I have good teachers, in almost all the courses of the university, and this semester has been very practical, what is great for one side (more entertaining), but problematic for the other one (many task in few time). The schedule is awful for me, because the classes start early, and Fridays I get out late. Maybe 5 p.m. it’s not so late, but for people who travel back home in another cities, like me, is it.


Until now, things have not been so stressful, but in next weeks the exams begin, and there is a lot of texts to read and works to do, so I will be very bad and in the limits of collapse. Even thought, I think I will turn out well of that one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario