viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Now comes PARADISE!

This is a very special day to write. It's like when you feel that everything conspires in your favor, and the day just get better and better. 

This is awsome!!!! I've been waiting for this for to loooooooooong!!!!!!

COLDPLAY COME TO CHILE THE NEXT YEAR!!!



They are my favorite band ever, it doesn’t matter how much time pass, or how long without listen it, every time I hear their songs, I just love it and lost myself in my own world. And can’t stop listen to them and enjoy.

I met them officially (hahaha, like if I really met them in person xd) in the summer of the year 2009, thanks to my best friend Feña. Of course I had already heard songs of them, but I had no idea who they were xd. And I spent all the summer listening to their songs. An entire world had opened before me, one so beautiful, peaceful, inspirational, magical and awesome!!

I have so many good and beautiful memories with his music. Coldplay accompanied me during all my adolescence since the travel to the field of Santa Cruz, every month, until evenings with my friends. Even now I use them for calm down and write tales or things like that in my free time. O livens up when I’m sad.

But, the most beautiful memories that I have with his songs, are the nights when I was sleeping my little sister when she was just a baby. For almost his first year of life, I was the only one that could make her sleep, walking with her in my dark room. She was so lovely and tender!!! (well, she still is :3). And she loves them too!!!

Well, my dad likes them too, and it’s one of the things that we have in common (with a lot more xd). The thing is, that exist one song very, very special to me, not because it’s my favorite, in fact, I didn’t like it so much xd. But, as I said, it’s special. Elephants don’t mean the same to me anymore.

Live away of your family it’s hard, even more if you are as caring with yours as I am. At middle of the second semester last year, my dad sent me an email (we do that sometimes xd), dedicating me a song, ‘cause Martin (the vocalist) wrote it to his daughter… I cried a lot while listening and read the translation. It’s something that I will never forget and will always carry in my heart.


And after realize that my little sister, Trini, singing it every day, ‘cause it’s one of his favorite songs, it become in one of mine too. My own little paradise.

(How I couldn’t found the official video with lyrics, I let this one her, listen to it!)

So, April 3 of 2016, I have a meeting with Coldplay! So much love to them!!! <3.

"And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, 'oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I know the sun must set to rise'

This could be para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise

This could be para-para-paradise
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh".


11 comentarios:

  1. Aaaaah, such a lovely story :'). Music is the best memories's maker, and it's so cool Coldplay come to Chile next year! You MUST go and enjoy it. I don't want you like the people I found on Pearl Jam! You have to come back voiceless, tired and hurting, so I'll know the concert worth it!
    TKM!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Paula! I hope that you could go to the concert of Coldplay haha I would like to go too, but I dont have money... and like you are older... well, you understand;) hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Paula I love Coldplay too! I hope we can go to the concert! ... listen their new song :D

    ResponderEliminar